Marijuana tea or cannabis tea is a nice alternative to smoking marijuana. The best thing is that you do not need a whole heap of ingredients or kitchen utensils for making this cannabis recipe. All you need is a tea bag, hot water, and the herb (cannabis).
- Marijuana (1 gram or more)
- Large saucepan
- Measuring jug
- A fine mesh sieve
- Milk, Water, and Sugar
- Honey and a Tea bag
- Mix 2 parts of milk and 3 parts of water together.
- Pour them together into a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Grind up around 1 gram of marijuana per cup of tea, while the mix of water and milk is coming to the boil.
- Remove the boil from heat.
- Add the ground up marijuana to the pan of water and milk, stir in, and leave for around 15-30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, pour the liquid through a fine mesh sieve into a large measuring jug.
- Now, use the remaining milk and water solution to brew a cup of tea.
- Re-boil the milky water and add a tea bag, sugar or honey to taste, and serve with a cookie.